It’s the holiday season! Are you wondering what to get the athlete in your life? Here is our list of top gift picks for this year:
- CarboRocket– its our favorite sports nutrition product and their Half Evil 333 product is perfect for those long endurance events. Is the athlete on your list signed up for a big race this year? Get them some CarboRocket to kick start their training. Get 25% off with the code POTENTIALENERGY.
2. TRX Suspension Trainers– hese are much more than straps attached to handles that allow your body weight and gravity to correct muscle imbalances and really challenge your balance and core strength. These straps can be set up and taken anywhere. Exercises can be modified for any level- perfect for any athlete on your list to improve their performance with cross training and strengthening. Get up to 30% off on TRX systems. See Coach Tricia’s review of these systems!
3. Elevated Legs– If you want to give the gift of recovery, this is the product to get your favorite athlete. These sleeves can help to increase blood flow and improve performance. Read a full review of Elevated Legs here. Get $100 off and free shipping with the code: penergylegs.
4. Moab Rocks Mountain Bike Race– How about giving the gift of a race goal by registering your favorite athlete for a mountain bike race in the beautiful Moab desert? The Moab Rocks mountain bike event is a 3-day event in one of the world’s premiere mountain bike destinations. Get $50 off a race entry by using the code: crankjoy
5. Tasco MTB Apparel– These guys make our favorite mountain bike lifestyle apparel. Fun shirts, hoodies, hats, socks and even onesies. Great to wear during or after your ride. Use this link to get 20% off your order and they are offering free shipping through the holidays!
6. Christmas Recipe Book– Is your favorite athlete trying to eat healthy through the holidays? Get them our Healthy Christmas Recipe Book for only $10 that includes some holiday favorites- even including some healthier Christmas cookies!
7. Gift Certificate for Your Favorite Coaches- If you just don’t know what your favorite athlete will like, you can never go wrong with a gift certificate! Purchase any amount to put toward any coaching package with us at Potential Energy Training or even to purchase a training plan. Send us a note here and let us know how much you want the gift certificate for!
Julie Cornelius, MS is Co-founder of Potential Energy Training & Nutrition. She has an extensive background in nutrition and graduated from the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ with both her Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science in Nutrition. She has worked in fitness studios helping clients achieve their nutrition goals, spent two years teaching college nutrition courses, and was the founder of Julie Bar, an energy bar company. Julie is a long time cyclist and mountain biker who loves being outdoors. Julie helps individuals to meet their nutrition goals, whether it is eating to win an endurance mountain bike race, losing weight, or just eating to be healthier.