Who is ready for a Fall nutrition challenge? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
The Summer Nutrition Challenge was A HIT, so sign up is NOW OPEN for the Fall Nutrition Challenge! Again, space is very limited and the Challenge will begin September 4th, so don’t delay in claiming your spot!
1. Set a goal
- Maybe its losing 15 pounds, or perhaps its getting your nutrition dialed in for an end of summer marathon. Maybe your goal is to see your blood pressure drop and blood sugar levels stabilize. Any goal you have, this challenge is for you!
2. Get your plan
- Nutrition expert Julie Cornelius, MS will create weekly custom nutrition plans designed around your goal, your busy schedule, your workouts, and anything else in your life that affects your lifestyle. Plus, you will work with Julie one-on-one through email, phone and text- unlimited for the entire 3 months!
- No lifestyle is too busy or crazy! Julie has worked with clients who are pilots, ones who work crazy schedules, and she herself lives a non-traditional life that involves lots of travel. Try her tried and true tips to see real results!
3. Eat delicious and simple meals and snacks for 3 months!
- This 3 month time frame is the perfect one to achieve your goal and to help you develop habits to maintain a healthy lifestyle FOR GOOD! Julie will include easy to make, delicious recipes and give you tips on how to maximize your time to achieve results. Don’t have time to cook? Julie will give you tips and tricks for eating out and staying healthy!